Program Course Information
Chaplain Ministry Certificate Program (CMCP)
The Chaplain Ministry Certificate Program is presently offering five basic courses and one elective. This program is a basic chaplaincy certificate program and the electives are offered for those who want to specialize in a particular area of the chaplaincy. Chaplains will be licensed and ordained through the Seminary. The Chaplain Ministry Certificate Program will provide practical community support and spiritual comfort to those in need and those persons in transition by meeting their needs.
- Communicating Forgiveness
- A Christian Response to Addiction
- Chaplaincy Ministry: A Rainbow of Hope
- Toward a Theology of the Ministry of Presence in Chaplaincy
- Spiritual Care PTSD Handbook